Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: Support Manager
Based at: Enmark Systems, 3520 Green Court Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist to join our team to be the first point of contact for our clients who phone, email, or fax us for assistance with our software applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Answer phone calls and respond to voice mails and emails from our customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers and with fellow employees to ensure that all customer requests are being addressed as efficiently as possible.
- Record support activities and requests using Word, Excel, or project database tools.
- Develop knowledge related to our Flat Roll application and to the Flat Roll Steel industry.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge over time that will allow you to provide training and guidance to our customers. This may be over the phone, using web-based tools, or face-to-face.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, via email, and face-to-face.
- Experience working with customers in a support or service capacity.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong teamwork, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Some knowledge of the Flat Roll metal services industry (but not essential).
- Some understanding of basic programming logic or principles.
- Basic understanding of accounting and/or inventory control functions.