Enmark Careers | Support
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: Support Manager
Based at: Enmark Systems, 3520 Green Court Suite 100, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USAPosition Summary:
We are currently looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist to join our team to be the first point of contact for our clients who phone, email, or fax us for assistance with our software applications.Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to voice mails and emails from our customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers and with fellow employees to ensure that all customer requests are being addressed as efficiently as possible.
- Record support activities and requests using Word, Excel, or project database tools.
- Develop knowledge related to our Flat Roll application and to the Flat Roll Steel industry.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge over time that will allow you to provide training and guidance to our customers. This may be over the phone, using web-based tools, or face-to-face.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, via email, and face-to-face.
- Experience working with customers in a support or service capacity.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong teamwork, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Some knowledge of the Flat Roll metal services industry (but not essential).
- Some understanding of basic programming logic or principles.
- Basic understanding of accounting and/or inventory control functions.